Here are the results of last weeks poll which asked: Who will be the Cowboys Defensive MVP?
No surprise here, DeMarcus Ware wins in a landslide with 61% of the votes! Roy Williams was in a distant second place with 29%.
Now for this weeks question.
As you all know, I am a diehard Cowboys fan. I "almost" always back our players 100% and I always give them the benefit of the doubt. I say almost because one of our players is really starting to get on my nerves.
Of course I’m talking about linebacker Greg Ellis.
I am not going to give you the blow by blow on all of his antics in the past 12 months, because I am sure all of you have heard his selfish comments and grown tired of his negative swipes at the team and the management.
This weeks poll question goes to the heart of the matter.
What should the Cowboys do with Greg Ellis?
1. Keep him and ignore his crazy antics.
2. Release him before things get uglier.
3. Trade him and shore up Special Teams.
4. Doesn’t matter he’s probably going to retire.
5. Fine him for his comments against the team.