Gentle Musings from TD…..
- There is just something about this game on Sunday……I am very excited and intrigued to see how the Boys’ handle this true test. I believe this could be a major defining moment, a win in the cold, hostile confines of Heinz Field (who names their stadium after a ketchup BTW?) and we could gain the final dose of confidence to push us back to where we all anticipated we would be before the season started.
- Am I the only one really missing Felix?? Man….I was and am very dissapointed that his promising rookie season ended so quickly! Felix! We barely got to know you……
- PAC MAN. All I have to say about this character is……RUN STRAIGHT AHEAD! Going to go out on a limb here and predict a punt return for a touchdown this weekend for ADAM. I will go with 65 yards, 3rd Quarter. You heard it here first.
- Romo for MVP! Hey, why not? The last time I checked that meant most VALUABLE. Is there any DOUBT how VALUABLE he is to this team?? There certainly cannot be at this point. He has infused life into this team and brought back the swagger. That being said, I expect a slug fest this weekend in ‘burgh the ‘and I decided to go with Kurt Warner over Romo this weekend in my fantasy football division title game.
- Plaxico Burress…..LMAO!! I probably dislike this jerk more than any other NFL’er except for maybe his dumbface QB….and that was before this season. I threw away my Christmas list when I heard that he was suspended for the rest of the regular season and ineligible to return for the playoffs. That is the best gift I could have recieved! He is no Cowboys killer, but still a tough matchup for any corner. Can’t stand him……..
- Well….here we go, the stretch run…..the pundits are calling for at least a split of these last 4 games to make it to the tournament. I am beginning to think it could take more. Time for the Boys’ to keep it going and go out balling. Who would have thought before the season that we would be fighting for the wild card…..against the FALCONS!?!? Wow….guess, that’s why they play the games and that’s what makes being a fan so fun…and stressful!
Enjoy the Journey…….
Cowboys Fan For LIFE! – TD