* In 2006 he made his third career interception when Bradie James tipped the ball, Greg then handed the ball off to Terence Newman who ran it back to the 12 yard line. Terrell Owens scored a touchdown the next play to beat Houston.
* In 2004 he had the most pass breakups by a Dallas defensive lineman since Ed Too Tall Jones in 1988 with a total of 14.
* In 2003 he led the team in sacks for the third straight year with 8, the most by a Cowboy since Tony Tolbert in 1996.
I want to remind you of this highlight too which I know you will all remember.
* The game was September 12, 1999 against Washington. He had 2 sacks and a forced fumble. The first sack came with the Redskins at the Dallas 4-yard line and Greg forced a fumble, which George Teague recovered. The second sack came on third and three on the Redskins first possession in overtime and forced them to punt. Dallas then drove 95 yards for the game winning score.
* Greg also holds the record for the longest touchdown return by a defensive lineman in club history returning a fumble 98 yards for a touchdown.