I was browsing nfl.com and found this article on 5 possible trades that could happen and almost every one could affect the NFC East.
1. Braylon Edwards from Clevland to either the Giants or Eagles who have the highest need for a reciever at this point in the league.
2. Jason Peters from Buffalo to the Eagles who are currently having a huge hole at tackle and Peters could solve that issue for them, but there is the issue with him wanting to be the highest paid tackle in the league which caused a hold-out in Buffalo last year so there is no clear cut case on wether the Eagles will pay him the 11 million per year he wants or not.
3. Julius Peppers from Carolina to New England. I included this off the list because of all the rumors that he may end up in Dallas, which I highly doubt but if he did some how end up in Dallas he would be a perfect compliment to Olshanky on the other side.
4. Chad Ochocinco from Cincinnati to the Eagles or Giants, although with the drama these teams recieved from Terrell Owens and Plaxico Burress neither of these two teams would be to inclined to go for him unless they cant get Edwards from Clevland or Boldin from Arizona.
5. Anquan Boldin from Arizona to the Eagles or Giants, who ever does not get Edwards will go for Boldin and if they dont like Arizonas asking price look for Ochocinco to end up with one of these two teams for 2009.