posts5

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Captions

I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I got my first glimpse of the promotional picture for Terrell Owen’s new reality show.

Can you believe the audacity of this guy?

terrell-owens-nude_367x498

I thought it would be fun, on this slow Cowboys news day, to have sort of  a “caption this” contest.

The top five most unique and creative captions will get posted in an update to this blog.

Thanks to Scott Noll of the DMN for the info on the pic, and the idea.

Have some fun with it, and to get things started, here are a few of my own…

1. Without the Cowboys, I have nothing.

2. Hey Jessica, I heard your single again, want a piece of me?

3. Damn, there’s a bug about to crawl onto my foot.

0 replies
  1. James Edwards
    James Edwards says:

Cowboys cutting TO- 6 million dollars

Romo breaking up with jessica- 1 million dollars

Cowboys Stadium- 1.5 billion dollars

TO with no clothes in Northern NY in January……priceless

2. Digna
    Digna says:

First they strip me of my pride
    Then they strip me of my team
    But stripping me of my damn uniform was too much…I still loves me some me.

3. MRS MB III
    MRS MB III says:

ok u got to admit he has the body to pull this off. but i think he went jus a lil to far to promote his show, i was gona watch a lil of his show without seein all that lol but he did pull it off tho.

4. Rob V.
    Rob V. says:

I knew I would regret telling JJ I would give him the clothes off my back if cutting me would make the Cowboys a better team.

5. Kelly Horn
    Kelly Horn says:

1. The T.O. Show: Nothing But ME!

2. The feeling of the cold, wet turf all over my body really makes me a better football player.

3. Terrell took his new team too literal when he vowed to do anything for the (dollar) Bills.

6. BECKY
    BECKY says:

DAMN ALL THAT MONEY HE HAS AND HE STILL CAN’T BUY SOME CREAM FOR THOSE ASHEY FEET!!!MAYBE THE BILLS CAN PITCH IN TO BUY HIM SOME!!!!

7. April
    April says:

Ref: After reviewing the play the receiver used himself as a prop on the field which will result in a indecent exposure penalty

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!