Talk of getting Chad Johnson (from Cincinnati) in Dallas is increasing by the hour.
It’s all I heard about on the radio during my morning commute.
I’m all for it. But should I be?
Let’s hear what Lonestarstruck readers have to say.
Talk to me!
Added by Lone Star Struck:
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Johnson here are some stats from his entry on wikipedia.com.
Chad Johnson holds the following records in the Bengals organization:
- Most receiving yards in a season (1,440)
- Most receiving yards all-time
- Most receptions
- Most receiving yards in a game (260)
- Most seasons with over 1,000 receiving yards (6)
- Most touchdown receptions in a game (3, tied with several other players)
On March 20, 2008 Johnson discussed his desire to play for the Dallas Cowboys on Fox’s The Best Damn Sports Show Period, stating "If I end up in Dallas, I would just look at which finger I’m gonna put it on. That’s it. Ain’t no ifs, ands or buts about it," referring to winning a Super Bowl ring.
Chad Johnson is also the cousin of former Cowboy Keyshawn Johnson. (Drama must run deep in their family lol).