Hello again to everyone, I hope that you had a good week. We would all like to know how the Cowboys will do this year and I wanted to throw my predictions out there. Due to our inexperienced and young wide receivers, I believe that we will be focusing more on the run, especially since we have three healthy and good running backs. I think the Cowboys will be able to run the ball more and take a little pressure off of QB Tony Romo. If the offensive line can give us some good blocking on running plays we should have a great year. Here are my projections for the offense and defense for this year. Of course I could always be wrong, lets hope I am and they do better.
OFFENSE 24 pts per game
- QB Tony Romo 24 TDs 10 INTS
- RB Marion Barber 170 rushes 1,014 yards 10 TDs
- RB Felix Jones 120 rushes 600 yards 7 TDs
- RB Tashard Choice 60 rushes 270 yards 2 TDs
- TE Jason Witten 80 receptions 900 yards 5 TDs
- WR Roy Williams 75 receptions 1,040 yards 10 TDs
DEFENSE 56 sacks
- LB Demarcus Ware 17 sacks
- CB Terence Newman 5 INTs
It is fun to be able to try and predict what the Cowboys will do, so feel free to come up with your own projections. We should all be getting hyped up about the new season since training camp begins at the end of the month. GO COWBOYS!!!